As a Corporate Recruiter, you use your energetic and proactive personality to support our European organization with the coordination of recruitment and selection processes. You work in a fast paced international environment and you use your organizational skills to shift quickly between changing priorities.
You contact and meet different stakeholders, department managers and directors to gather information and to create job profiles and advertisements. You manage candidate experience and expectations and take care of the entire process from applicant to new hire.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Draft and post various jobs advertisements;
• Manage business relationships with hiring managers;
• Application management in our applicant tracking system;
• Active search for candidates;
• Build a candidate portfolio;
• Conduct interviews and contract meetings;
• Use data to create, measure and advise in future recruiting strategies;
• Use Social Media as a sourcing platform and to promote Shimano’s Employer Brand;
• Set up and attend job fairs;
• Actively work together with HR Business Partners and HR Support to provide excellent service to our European offices.
• A Bachelor Degree;
• Proven experience in recruitment (preferably in an international environment) and excellent people management skills;
• Knowledge of recruitment tools and channels, including Social Media recruiting;
• Good experience in active search;
• Experience with recruitment for management positions is considered a plus;
• Excellent Dutch and English communication skills;
• Willing to occasionally travel through Europe;
• You can identify yourself with the Shimano brand.
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe Holding B.V. is the intermediate between the head quarter in Japan and the European bicycle market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
Please send your application letter and Curriculum Vitae in English via: